**********

Friday, July 16, 2010

ghost~ angel tenorio

i welcomed the new day,
as happy as i can be,
hopeful,
expectant,
of great things to come my way...

i brushed elbows with the gentle wind,
i exchanged smiles with the roses,
i shook hands with the mango tree,
i kissed the cloud's cheek today!

i was happy and singing all the way,
from sunrise to sunset,
i was most content!

then....

then the roses withered,
the mango tree swayed violently,
the gentle wind turned to a howling,
and the clouds....
yes, the clouds turned grey...

i shuddered at the sudden change around me,
i closed my eyes not wanting to see,
and as i grope to escape,
i touched something very cold, and i slipped.

as i looked up to see,
speech evaded me,
how could you be here?
how could you be here!

ghost, detestable ghost,
how did you find your way to me?
how did you manage to track me?
detestable ghost?



No comments: