**********

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Believe, Trust, Faith... ~ Angelita Tenorio

I love you, I love you, I love you…
I could say these words a million times,
I could yell it at the top of my lungs amidst a million people,
I could whisper it moment by moment,
Second by second to you…
but….
Will you believe it?
or rather,
Could I believe it?
Could I believe myself that I truly feel these words?
Could I stay beside you without ever wishing I should be somewhere else?
Could I trust myself when I say I love you?
Could I trust,
these words come straight from the deepest of my heart?
Could I trust,
these words are the whispers of my soul?
and not a wishful thinking of something beautiful?
or a surge of emotional whim?
I love you, I love you, I love you….
How beautiful,
How wonderful,
But…
I wonder,
Do I truly feel it?
Or I am just imagining…

No comments: