**********

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nosebleed is the perspiration of the heart ~ Johara Bayabao

"Nosebleed is the perspiration of the heart.” says Minorin.
I think she's right, when your nose bleed, it means that your heart is tired. But what makes your heart tired?
Tired of loving? maybe yes, when it grow to be tired of loving someone who don't love you back as how you love them or loving someone who don't see your worth.
Now I know why my nose bleeds a few days ago. It is tired, tired of loving, tired of hoping, and tired of waiting.
It is  tired of loving someone who doesn’t love me as how I love him, tired of hoping that someday he'll see my worth and tired of waiting for someone who will love me as who I am.
How will I stop this bleeding? If this will prolong...my heart might become numb. And when I become numb, I’m afraid that my heart will never love again. My heart needs break, so I think I’ll just take a rest to stop this dampness of my heart. When I took a rest, it doesn’t exactly means that I’ll stop loving; instead I’ll love those person who loves me.

No comments: