**********

Monday, August 9, 2010

My ~ Angel Tenorio

my love, my heart, my life....

in the most deepest of all depths, and highest of all heights, my love... in awe of your being, spell-bounded by you... one smile, and you have me... all of me... like the river emptying itself to the ocean... you have me, diminishing to your being, till i am empty, and, gone... to you, yes, to you! i fade in the wind that you may breathe me in, for gladly, i diminish, i cease to exist... to be alive in you.

my love, my heart, my life....

you open me up, stripping me off... of, myself... laying me bare, naked... as the roses one by one, unfold themselves, till all their heart laid bare to the sky... as the sun warm their hearts, and, covering them with its light... you shower me warmth, to the deepest of me, enveloping my being... covering my nakedness, with your light... with your love.

my love, my heart, my life....

achingly, i wait for you... as the earth would wait night by night for the sun to greet her in the morning, i wait, till all of me, till everything of me... as eternal as the waves kiss the shore, eternally, completely, bounded to you... embraced in you... my love! my heart, my life! my, love... my... i love you...
~*~

a poem for a friend and his wife...(inspired by the line: My Sarah. My Love. My Wife. My Life...)

No comments: