**********

Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayer for My Friend ~ Angel Tenorio

Dear Lord,

I kneel before you today,

For a dear friend of mine,

I don’t really know how he feels,

I don’t have an idea what he’s going through,

But I know,

He is hurting,

His soul, grieving,

His heart,

Yes,

His heart,

Is breaking into a million pieces…

Lord I am lifting my friend to You,

I know there’s nothing, us - his friends could say,

and…

There’s nothing, us - his friends could do,

To take away his pain,

To stop his heart from breaking… from bleeding,

To keep his soul from grieving.

You are the only One who can help him,

You are the only One who can comfort him.

You are the only One who can take away his pain,

You are the only One who can stop his heart from breaking, bleeding…

You are the only One who can keep his soul from grieving.

And so Lord, I lift my friend to you,

I pray,

Heal him,

Heal his heart,

Heal his soul,

Heal him, I pray, dear God.

~*~


i wrote this poem for my friend Noel, i am truly inspired by him, and it grieves my heart that his heart is grieving right now... and so i pray to God that he's going to be okay...

No comments: