**********

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My friends Thank You

Thank you…
I know these words will never be enough,
To express how grateful I am,
For having you as my friends,
And even if I add the words “very much”,
Still, it wouldn’t be enough…

Your kindness,
Your caring,
Your love…
I know I will never ever find friends like you in my life ever again.

Friends who truly cared,
Friends who truly loved,
Friends who were always there,
That even when the world turned its back on me,
You never did, instead…
Your love became stronger than ever…

Friends who gave more than they could give,
Friends who shared not only friendship,
But friends who shared themselves,
Friends who shared life itself.

And I could go on and on
Enumerating how great friends you are,
The great things you did for me,
And still it wouldn’t be enough
To fully describe
How blessed I am,
You are my friends.

And words will also never be enough
To express how grateful I am for you,
And even if I would give out my heart a hundred times,
Still, it wouldn’t be enough.
To show how thankful I am,
You are my friends…

And so my Dearests,
I shout to the world,
I have been greatly blessed,
I have been greatly favored by the Lord,
He gave me friends like you…

No comments: